Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Kindergarten Kindness

I have had this little project in the back of my mind since the end of the school year.  I really want to do a better job promoting social skills and kindness in my classroom.  I found this set from Tara West.  They are short and sweet lessons on social skills based on two kitten characters, Tom Cat and Tabby Cat.  I love this set because it covers everything from "saying you're sorry" to "how to walk down the hall."  That's real world kindergarten life right there! LOL!


Click HERE to check these out in Tara's TPT store.

I happened to be in Toys R Us before they closed and found these guys for around $5 each!!  What could possibly be more perfect??  You can find some similar ones on Amazon.


I also put together a Donors Choose project to for some new books about social skills, kindness, empathy, etc.  I already have a couple of donations on this project, and I am super excited.  Donors Choose is an amazing thing.  If you have never posted a project, go through this link to get started, and you will get a code that will MATCH all of your donations for the first 7 days!!! 


Here are some of the books I requested in this project.  If you know a title that I should add, please leave it in the comments!  I would love to hear your suggestions!






No comments: